Friday, September 12, 2014

Woo Hoo!!!  The long awaited Artfully Sent Cricut Collection cartridge is now available to order!  The collection is AMAZING.  It includes:

1- Cartridge (700 images, Cards, Envelopes and Fonts you can make with this cartridge)
3- My Acrylix D sized stamp sets
1- 12" x 12" White Daisy Cardstock Pack

If you are a card maker or would like to become one instead of buying those $3 to $4 cards then this is the cartridge for you.  You can make your own handmade cards in no time at all.  Choose from cards with sentiments cut directly into them or combine several cutouts to create your own pop up scenes.  Featuring more than 25 different cards themes and 5 different card formats to make over 400 different cards including dynamic interactive designs, this cartridge has a card for any and all occasions.









SPECIALS, SPECIALS, SPECIALS!!

If you order the Artfully cartridge or any of the other cartridges I am offering you a FREE paper packet from any of the below packets to choose.  Once I received  your order confirmation I will text or message you on which packet you would like.  In addition I still have the My Happy stamp set FREE with any $20 order placed on my website!  Offer good thru the end of September.










Place your order at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment