Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Get ready the holidays are coming!

I'm already getting into the Halloween and Christmas spirit.  This weekend I will start decorating my house for Halloween and before you know it will be Christmas and Thanksgiving will be here!

I'm creating all kinds of goodies for both themes.  Today I made a Christmas layout using the Yuletide Carol Workshop on the Go.  I used the red magnetic chalkboard to place the layout.  I love how it came out especially Lucia's picture went so well with the Christmas theme.  She was an angel for last years Christmas play.

Did you know that Close To My Heart has 9 kits like these?  They are called Workshops on the Go and include everything you would need to create lay outs except for the ink pads.  If you were to buy everything separately it would cost you more at any retail store.  These kits are a great value.  Close To My Heart also offers two card making kits with easy instructional guides for only $24.95!  I love those kits.


The Designed Decor Red Magnetic Frame is $28.95 and is 14" 1/2 x 12"
The Yuletide Carol Workshop on the Go is $29.95 and comes with the following:
1- Yuletide Carol paper packet
1- My Acrylix stamp set size D
3- cardstock sheets (1 Colonial white, 2 Kraft)
1- Yuletide  Carol assortment
1- Seguins Carol assortment
1- instructional guide
You can create two beautiful 2 page layouts and still have enough left over for a card or two.




No comments:

Post a Comment