Monday, September 15, 2014

Hello everyone!  Hope your weekend was good, mine as always was HOT.  In the Imperial Valley where I live it feels like Death Valley.  It was 105 over the weekend so I stepped outside for a short trip to the grocery and then hid in my house!  Too HOT!

Did you get to watch some football?  In our house we are Cowboys fans!  Woo, Hoo they won!!  They needed to win otherwise they were going to have some disappointed fans.  Especially my husband!  Are we from Texas? Nope.  My husband is from AZ and I'm from California.  However back in the days AZ did not have a football team so my husband looked to the east and picked the Cowboys.  Years later when AZ did get a team, he was not a fair weather fan and stayed true to the Cowboys.  So when I married him I wasn't too much into football but have since learned about the game and I'm now a Cowboys fan!!!

Ok, so in between the commercials I did some running back and forth and made these cards.  I used the Seaside packet papers.  I'm also using these papers to scrapbook my Alaska trip I went on during the summer.  The colors of the paper packet are perfect for it.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment