Saturday, September 6, 2014

The next Artfully Sent Cricut Collection is coming soon!! (I cannot wait!!). If you are not familiar with the Cricut cartridges from Close To My Heart, they are awesome.  I have all three cartridges and each one makes 700 images.  They are $99 dollars and come with 3 My Acrylix D-size stamps sets.  These cartridges cannot be found in stores either. Message me if you would like to purchase a cricut cartridge or see the current ones.  

This amazing cartridge comes with a full pack of white daisy cardstock and 3 stamp sets. This collection is a great card making cartridge to have. You will be able to make cards in no time. Features 400 card designs with more than 25 card themes and 5 different card formats. I will have a special promotion with this cartridge when it comes out!



No comments:

Post a Comment