Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hello!

It's been a few days since I last blogged, been a little busy lately with soccer and the kids.  yesterday Lucia had her first soccer game and they did so good.  They won 5-1, it was a great game, but very HOT, HOT, HOT.

I'm still using the Chalk It Up papers and I made this card also using the FREE National Stamping set.  Remember if you purchase $30 in stamps you will get the stamp set for FREE which includes 30 mini stamps.  Very cute.


I also had a customer place an order and I love to give little gifts as a thank you for the order.  So what I did is make a small box using the Artiste cartridge.  I hadn't tried this box before, but I will definitely be making more for my vendor events.  I placed an ink pad inside it and stamped "Thanks" on the outside.  Too cute.


Have a great Sunday!  Good Luck today Cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment