Wednesday, September 10, 2014

VersatMat and All-Purpose Mat



Those of us that love paper crafting of all sorts have a dedicated area in our homes where we scrap.  Some of us are so lucky to have a dedicated room in the house (not me, boo, hoo) and some of us have small areas where we craft.  Well I have a small area, one day I will have a whole room to myself.  I do have a scrap box and I love it.  I saw it at a stamp convention and knew right away I had to get this.

It is a huge cabinet where everything fits inside it.  I mean EVERYTHING.  It even has a pull out table to work on.  I love this cabinet, I will have to post a picture soon.  Anyway I did need a mat of some sort to place on the table while I make lay outs and cards.  So the VersaMat was perfect.  This mat is great and you can flip it to whatever side you need to use.  The All Purpose Mat is new and I honestly have not ordered it just yet, but definitely going to!

Enjoy the video and keep on crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment