Thursday, September 25, 2014

The September special is still available! Get a FREE mini stamp set from the ones below with just a $20 order!! Just place an order on my website. Once I see the order placed I will contact you to see which stamp you would like. 

There is still time to get the 30 Years of Happy mini stamp set too. If you place a $30 order of stamps on my website you will also receive a mini stamp set with 30 stamps for FREE! These two specials are a great value.

But wait there's more. Because I'm excited that the weather is cooling down a bit here in Imperial Valley where it's always HOT I will also throw in a free ink pad, color of your choice of course with any $20 order! Can't beat that! FREE stamps and an ink pad.

Specials are good through September 30!











No comments:

Post a Comment