Monday, July 4, 2016

July Specials

Happy Fourth of July!  This month Close To My Heart brings some exciting specials you won't want to miss.

Early Sign-Up Special-
If you sign up as a Close To My Heart consultant not only will you receive a beautiful kit but in addition your choice of a FREE paper packet and FREE complements that doesn't go live to customers till August!  You will receive it early plus the kit which is only $75.  Plus you will receive a $50 credit to spend on any products you choose to help you get started with your business.  On top of that you receive a 22% discount on products your purchase and commission.



Being a consultant for this fabulous company and crafting to my heart's desire has been one of the best decisions I have made.  I love it! Message me if you would like to learn more about signing up. 


Here is the beautiful kit with a value of over $200.  To sign up go to my website and click on Join my Team at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com

July Stamp of the Month-
This month's stamp of the month "From the Notebook" is great for mini books and scrapbook layouts! You'll love using it on several artworks. 

 
 
The stamp set is available this month for $5 with a $50 purchase or $17.95 with no additional purchase.  I'll be posting artwork using this cute stamp so keep checking back.
 

 
Mini albums are my favorite and this cute black mini album was created by the Close To My Heart Home Office and don't you just love this layout?  Too cute and beautiful just like the cutie in the picture!
 
Contact me to sign up as a consultant or order the Stamp of the Month! Visit my Facebook page to message me at Elizabeth Briones-Close To My Heart Consultant
 






No comments:

Post a Comment