Thursday, July 21, 2016

It's Magical!

I wanted to share another paper packet that will soon be retiring next week.  It's "Magical" and let me tell you it is, this packet is perfect for scrapping away your Disneyland photos because the colors are perfect!

It's also great for cards which is what I used it for, but I"m also working on a scrapbook page with these beautiful papers.




I made these cards using the Magical paper packet ($9.95) and used the "Beyond Awesome" stamp set which I can't seem to stop using because it's so AWESOME! LOL!  Seriously, it really is, it fits every card or lay out I make.



I also made this small card using a 6" X 3" white card stock for the base then folded in half to make the small card.  I then added Magical paper, stamped and Voila!  That quick and easy.  I created the small envelope using the Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge that is RETIRING this month.  Get it before it's gone!

Shop at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com and shop at the Party here icon in the right hand corner.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment