Monday, July 25, 2016

Last Week!

This year I went to my second Close To My Heart convention and LOVED it!!  After going to my first one I was hooked.  If you are a crafter then can you imagine going to a place who love the same thing you do and be able to see incredible artwork?  Yes, it is amazing.  Both conventions were held at Disney Resort Hotels therefore I made this cute little mini album using the Hip Pics album and the Magical paper packet.




The Magical papers were perfect for my little album.  This is the last week to purchase the papers, album and many other items being retired.  Go to my shopping website and purchase your items before it's too late.

If your purchases add up to $50 or more you can also get the stamp of the month for only $5 which I've used quite a bit already.  Here are two more cards I had fun making.


Come back and visit on Wednesday so you can see two adorable layouts I've made using the Magical papers and stamp of the month as a school theme!  

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment