Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Consultant Perks

If you are really contemplating being a consultant with Close To My Heart, let me tell you a little more and show you what I received at convention this year. Being a consultant you are eligible to attend convention each year.  When you attend you receive the new catalog, new mini catalog, first to see the new wonderful products, attend business classes, receive a new bag (my favorite) and receive new products. 


This is m new bag this year which is a rolling tote!  I love it and the color is beautiful.  These are exclusive stamps I received not available in the catalog except for one which I will let you try to figure out which one! LOL.

 
Here's a closer look at just the rolling tote.  Since all consultants received one it was hard to tell who belongs to who so I added my little key chains to it right away.  Isn't this an awesome tote?
 
Convention also is a great time to meet other consultants and make friends.  I loved it!  Being a consultant you meet many people as you work your business and make long lasting friendships.  It's fun to meet with a group of gals who share your passion of crafting.
 
Let's talk perks, who doesn't love a discount?  I know I do which is why I joined.  I just had to have everything in the catalog, the inks, the stamps, the tools, then the organization and on and on.  Not sure that I have acquired it all because I love it all and want more and more.  Join my team and I will help you start off your business, plus CTMH is the best company.  They provide so much support to get you started as well.
 
Besides the discount the kit is only $75!  In addition you receive $50 in credit to buy anything you want from the catalog.
 
Another perk is if you sign up this month receive a beautiful Fundamentals paper pack and complements!  So worth it!  Come join my team, you will not regret it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment