Thursday, July 7, 2016

Stamp of the Month

It's almost Friday for all you worker bees!  I've been using the Stamp of the Month and it is so versatile to use on many projects.  Here is a photo of my first card I made also with the Calypso paper packets.  The flamingos are too cute.



I used the tag from the Stamp of the Month and Calypso seguin at the top.  I love that the seguin has stripes on them!


My niece is currently in the nursing program so I made her a quick pocket scrapbooking mini book with several pictures I stole ( ha, ha) from her facebook page!  She loved it.  The outside also has the mini tag tied with ribbon twine that is on "while supplies last", get them before they are gone!


Get the Stamp of the Month for only $5 with a qualifying purchase.  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment