Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hello!!

Hello! I hope you are having a great summer and having fun.  I know it's been awhile since I last posted.  As I mentioned before I was so busy with my move, selling our home and packing  Whew! I'm so glad that's over.

I just returned from our annual Close To My Heart Convention and it was fabulous!  It was held in Orlando and I took the family with me.  We had so much fun at all the theme parks, ate lots of ice cream and did some swimming.  My kids had a blast fighting Darth Vader with sabers too!

This is me at convention, Woo Hoo!!  I was excited to be here.  Convention is really awesome.  You get introduced to new products, hands on creative sessions, an awesome free tote bag which this year was a rolling tote!  You meet many consultants and receive lots of freebies!






The other wonderful benefit of going to convention is you get the new Annual Idea Book and Holiday Book!  Here is a sneak peek of the cover.  Aren't these flowers amazing?


If you would like to become a consultant too, join my team.  Get this wonderful consultant kit for only $75 plus a 50 credit to use on any items you would like to receive for FREE.  


If you join early this month you will also receive a Fundamentals paper pack for FREE!  These papers are gorgeous to work with.  Very bright colors and comes with the complements too.  


Go to my website at www.Crazy4stamps and click on Join my Team.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me, I would be so happy answer any questions you might have and tell you about my experience with Close To My Heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment