Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy 2016!!- NEW Mini Expressions Starts NOW

Happy New Year to ALL of you!!  It's 2016 and Close To My Heart has some amazing new products starting with their mini Expressions catalog!  I love all the new products, Close To My Heart never disappoints which is why I love this company.  Their prices are the best and everything coordinates perfectly which makes it even better than shopping a la carte at Michaels going to the register and oops your way over $35!!

Ok let me show you the front cover of the mini Expression.  They always come up with such beautiful covers I keep all their books.


Isn't this gorgeous?  I love it!

The other awesome reason I love this company is that they really listen to customers and consultants.  Many customers that do not have Cricut machines wanted Thin Cuts to use with their die cutting machines which are more affordable if on a budget.  So Close To My Heart came out with Thin Cuts!
You can use these with a Cuttlebug or other die cutting machine.  

This particular one is "Stuck on You" and has 9 metal dies.  Price is $13.95.

And here is the coordinating stamp set that goes with it!  Isn't this awesome?  This stamp set is "Stuck on You" and priced at $13.95.  I love this especially since I use to live in Arizona and will be moving back this year.  The cactus are too adorable, just love it.  

Get your copy today of the new catalog by placing an order any amount and Close To My Heart will send you a FREE mini catalog.  Just make sure to click the FREE catalog at checkout.  Shop at:
www.Crazy4stamps.CTMH.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment