Thursday, December 31, 2015

Planner Bundle!! It's Awesome!!

Happy New Year's Eve!!  It's here, can you believe it?

I wanted to share that today is the last day to get your planner bundle at the price of $29.95.  After today you can still purchase it but not at the bundle price, you'll have to buy it individually.  Here's what you will receive as a bundle.




You will get the beautiful black with gold foil floral album, planner pages with monthly tabs, pocket folder to place any papers, receipts you want inside it, 4-sticker pages, bookmark and the roller stamp!  This is really a great deal.  Stay organized using the planner by jotting all your appointments, birthdays, special events, shopping list, you name it.  These planers really work, I used one at work and couldn't live without it.  Now that I'm a stay-at-home mom, I'm very busy with the kids and I really need this.  Here is what I started doing with mine already.


On the monthly tab for January I scrapbooked the page and added a photo of my daughter.  I love this!  We also sell picture page protectors which I added one on the left side.  I love these page protectors.  You can even add Picture My Life cards to these.


Here I stamped a few birthdays and dates I need to remember such as our 4-H meeting and anniversary of 23 years!  Can't believe it's been 23 years!


On this page I added another page protector and scrapbooked another page.  My plan is that when the year is over I will keep this cute album as a mini album with scrapbooked pages of the year.  Sort of like a mini crush book.  I'll scrapbook the other side of the page and create new pages with a 3-hole punch to add to it.  

Order yours today at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com   If you place an order today I will also send you a roll of wash tape FREE!!  Coordinates great with this planner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment