Friday, December 18, 2015

It's Friday!!

Can you believe it's Friday?  It seems I was just writing the other day and all of a sudden the week is gone!  Well that's ok, I think I'm still on track.  I wanted to share my other Christmas projects from my recent workshop.



We all need little boxes for small presents and gift card holders, right?  So I created the boxes in the first picture using the White Pines paper packet and some old Snowhaven paper.  Both boxes were cut using the Artiste Cricut cartridge.  Prior to putting them together I stamped the images and added them on before I assembled the box using Liquid Glass which is my magical glue.  Get this glue only with Close To My Heart.  It is magical!  Not kidding, just a few drops and the boxes stick and never fall apart.

The bottom picture are gift card holders using the Artiste cartridge for the folded one on the left.  I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for the one on the right.  I love these tags.  Once it's done you slip a gift card inside behind the bow and then inside an envelope.  How cute to make baby shower and birthday tags, right?  

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment