Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Workshop Your Way Scrapping Away!!

Happy Tuesday to You!!

This past weekend I went to the Close To My Heart Workshop Your Way and had such a great time crafting away.  One of the perks of being a consultant is attending events showcasing new paper kits coming out way.  So I drove to Ontario, Ca and went to see the new Charlotte workshop coming out in January!  Let me tell you, it is beautiful and classy!  I'll have to give you a sneak peek later this week, but while I was there I had the awesome planner in my hands!! Woo, hoo!




 I am so excited and just LOVE this planner I can't wait for mine to arrive!  I've used planners during my entire career and they work!  They help keep you organized and help me to remember everything because my memory is fading fast!  All you need to do is jot it down and it's all there for you.  Plus the $29.95 price is fantastic considering I always paid more than that for previous planners.  Who wouldn't want this girly, cute, FUN planner?  It has stickers, tabs, add memory pages with your precious photos, need I say more?  Okay, roller stamp too!

Order yours now at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com


Here is one more picture of us cropping.  You can't see everyone but the room was full and lots of fun! Ask me how to become a consultant, you'll love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment