Monday, January 11, 2016

Charlotte Paper Packet

Let me share more new products!  I have two really favorite paper packets in the new mini catalog.  I'll share one today which is the Charlotte paper packet.  It is simply divine and so beautiful for scrapbooking a wedding or just beautiful memories.

I  created this 3-page layout using the Workshops Your Way- Charlotte Scrapbooking Kit- $26.95.  This kit includes 1- Charlotte paper packet, 1 Charlotte complements, 3 card stock sheets, 1 black and gold ribbon and Puffies.

There will still be plenty of papers left over to create cards and even a pocket scrapbooking page.  Here is one page however I actually created two pocket pages.  I love that this kit enough for pages, cards and pocket scrapbooking, such a good deal.


Here are the individual pages close unto see the beautiful complements.






You can also get just the paper packet with the complements to fit your budget which is WHY I also LOVE this company.  They have several affordable kits and who doesn't love that.

Charlotte Paper Packet- $9.95
Charlotte Complements- $6.95

Hope you love Charlotte as much as I do! 




No comments:

Post a Comment