Tuesday, January 19, 2016

NEW Consultant Kit and it's Gorgeous!

Have you seen the new consultant kit for 2016?  We have a new kit and I'm not kidding, it will take your breath away.  If you love crafting then seriously think of joining a wonderful company like Close To My Heart.  I was always admiring the consultants and the beautiful kits when I finally said, I'm doing it!  I have regretted a moment since I signed up.  First of all this kit is worth over $445 in retail value and you pay only $129 plus shipping and tax.  You get all the goodies inside it along with catalogs and supplies to begin your first gathering.  


Why not join?  You have nothing to lose plus you get a discount!  If you decide it isn't for you, you do not have to return the kit and you lose nothing.  Join at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com
Feel free to email me at www.Crazy4stamps@cox.net for any questions you may have about joining.  I'll be more than happy to chat with you and tell you all about my awesome adventure with Close To My Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment