Thursday, January 14, 2016

Planner is on SALE!!!


The Planner is on sale!  If your a busy mom at home or need a planner at work then this is the perfect time to get one and start the year off with staying on track.  I have always used a planner and so like this one because it's just too pretty and girly.   The colors are just beautiful.  You can get the album and pages for just under $20!  Then make it even more prettier by stamping and embellishing it to make it your own.

You can purchase just the album and pages but I do recommend the small page protectors to add pictures and some washi tape.


Here are some of my pages where I used lots of stickers, stamping, rub ons, and added pictures and card stock made pages of my own.  I love it!







I'm still embellishing my pages.  I really like it and I am so enjoying it.  I'm also getting more page protectors because I will turn this into a mini album when the year is over.  Order yours today at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com





No comments:

Post a Comment