Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Stampaganza is Back!

July Specials-

Happy July!  I recently returned from the Close To My Heart Convention and I'll be sharing pictures soon.  In the meantime I wanted to share the July Specials you won't want to miss.

Stampaganza-

Close My Heart has brought back Stampaganza this month.  Buy two My Acrylix stamp sets at full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE! Buy four stamp sets and get two stamp sets at equal or lesser value free and so on, and so on.  Order directly from my website at
www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com and once entered in the shopping cart your FREE stamps will show our great Stampaganza promotion.


Special Bundle-

In addition to choosing from any stamp set in our current catalog, we have brought back a special bundle of popular monthly Word Puzzles stamp sets to purchase separately or in a bundle at a great discounted price!

For Hostesses: Hostesses who host a gathering in July that reaches the fourth level of Hostess Rewards or higher can receive the Word Puzzle Bundle FREE! The bundle is valued at $215.40- a great incentive to book a party! Hostesses party must be submitted no later than August 7, 2017 to receive the special offer.  Contact me to schedule a home party or on-line party today and lets have fun creating with your friends!


Stamp of the Month-

July's Stamp of the Month is "Storybook Alphabet" and it's perfect stamping titles for cards and layouts then coloring in with watercolor or ShinHan markers!

 



The set is only $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50. Shop Stampaganza and add your Stamp of the Month!  I'll be posting artwork using the Stamp of the Month so visit my blog soon again.


No comments:

Post a Comment