Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Cardstock is on Sale!

Happy June!!

Yes, it's been awhile since I last posted and my life has taken a crazy turn again.  I've been busy helping my family in California and it looks as though I will be moving back to help my mother and siblings.  I can't believe I'm moving again but it will be nice to be with them daily again and I will eventually move back to Arizona later.  I'm so blessed my father is guiding from heaven with a problem I've encountered and keeps me strong.

Cardstock is on Sale!

Well let's talk Close To My Heart.  The carrdstock is on sale this month and you will love the colors we carry.  It's 25% off and once you add it to your cart the sale price will reflect.  Many colors to choose from and with this deal you need to stock up.



June Album Promotion

This month we have all albums on sale too as a buy one get one at half price.  Our Close To My Heart albums are the best quality albums I've ever seen.  They are just beautiful, elegant and made with such great quality.  It makes those scrapbooks pages stand out inside your album when your showing them off!



Stamp of the Month

This month's stamp of the month is "Hello Foxy" for only $5 with a qualifying purchase.  Make beautiful cards or add that special touch to your scrapbook page.    


Our June specials are so good this month everyone is taking advantage of them so stock up on cardstock and add an album or two special to your cart at these prices you can't go wrong.


Have a great June and stay cool.  I'm at 122 degrees where I currently am staying in California and drinking lots of water!

Have a great week!

Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment