Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Close To My Convention 2017

Convention- Salt Lake City, Utah

It's been a little over a week since I came home from my annual Close To My Heart convention and I have pictures to share with you!  It's only my third convention, but I can tell you it's totally AWESOME! 


Just look at this photo!  There are hundreds of consultants anxiously awaiting for the doors to open on the first day which is so exciting.  While ladies are waiting you have several swapping cards, which is so much fun. 


Here are just a few of my card swaps I received.  I made approximately 40 cards and swapped so many.  It's just so much fun to come home with different cards showing so many techniques.  Plus meeting consultants from everywhere in the United States as you swap and get to know them is fun.



Every year Close To My Heart has a theme for convention and this year's theme was "Who Tells Your Story".  So who tells your story, You of course!  Don't wait to scrapbook, tell your story before it's too late. 

At each convention there is always a backdrop for picture taking and here is my photo!  Holding the theme sign.  The backdrop also has a new color of the year which will be revealed next month.  Can you guess which color it is??  The bottom picture is my up-line Sundi, in the middle along with friends Linda, Robyn, and Tammy from El Paso, Arizona and New Mexico.  We had a blast! 


The first day of convention is General Session where new products are revealed and it's one of my favorite days to attend.  It's so exciting to be there in person and watch it all.  I really like this photo with all the ladies holding new cardstock, so bright and beautiful to see in person.

And here is a sneak peek of our upcoming Annual Inspiration catalog and the Seasonal Expressions mini catalog!  A perk as a consultant is being able to receive these two catalogs at convention and look at all the new products before anyone else!! 



We also receive a new bag!!
 
 



We even get to create while at Convention with new product!!  It's so much fun!
 

Each year I room with awesome friends at convention and we give each other goodies.  Along with gifts I also receive from friends.  Here is a picture of my beautiful gifts from some very creative friends including some scrapbook pages that I couldn't fit in the picture!  I'm so lucky to know some very talented gals!!

 
The highlight of convention was a tour of the Close To My Heart Home Office!  It was beyond AMAZING!!  This is one of the views of the Home Office creative art room where all the creativity begins. Also a little peek on the desk for you to see!
 
 
 
Here I am at the Close To My Heart Home Office!  Join my team and come to convention next year in Las Vegas, Nevada!  Being a consultant is so rewarding you'll love it!  As a consultant perk, each year we also have the opportunity to buy new product bundles at discounted prices.  Plus the company staff is the BEST and I truly mean the BEST.  Message or email me any questions you may have about joining anytime. 
 
Enjoy your week!

Elizabeth

 


No comments:

Post a Comment