Saturday, July 29, 2017

Going, Going, Gone!

Goodbye!

It's the end of July and that means it's time to say goodbye to our current Annual Inspirations Catalog.  This means some products are leaving us so make sure you purchase what you need before it's too late.  Just a few days left.  There are some Thin Cuts leaving us as well as cute mini state stamps, a favorite of mine.  Shop now before they are gone.



Stampaganza

We also so still have Stampaganza in full swing but only a few days left to order two stamp sets and get a free set!  This promotion doesn't happen often so be sure to snatch a few stamp sets at this great deal.


Stamp of the Month

And don't forget the Stamp of the Month!  This stamp set is perfect for cards and layouts.  I enjoyed using this font by coloring in with my ShinHan markers!



Sneak Peek-

I also have a sneak peek I'm so excited to show you.  Close To My Heart has developed a new ink pad holder!!  It will be available next month and I LOVE it!  Talk about organization, this sits on my desk within hands reach as I create.  It spins and holds as many ink pads as you would like it to fit.  I'll tell you more about it next month....




Have a beautiful weekend!
Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment