Thursday, August 10, 2017

August Specials

Hello!!  I know I've been missing in action and I too miss my regular posts.  I've been in a personal family situation and going through a whirlwind I never imagined, but I take each day one at a time and know everything will be alright.

August Specials-

Let's talk specials!  We currently have an online Warehouse Special all month long with 50% off products.  Each Tuesday you'll find new deals posted. 


Get these goodies while they last!
 

 

New Catalog- Hip, Hip, Hooray!

 

We have a new Annual Catalog and it has so many AWESOME crafting goodies you will love!  These are just some of my favorites, but I have too many favorites, LOL...
 
 

LOVE the New Ink Pad Holder!!

 

A NEW CRICUT CARTRIDGE!!!!

 

NEW Two-Toned Cardstock!! 

I'm so excited to start crafting with many of the new products and begin sharing them with you!



Stamp of the Month-

I am also a huge fan of any school theme stamp set and August brings me a new one!  I received mine and right away made two tags to tie to a bag of cookies for my children's teachers to get them through the first day of school. 
 
 


Aren't these cute and so easy to make.

Purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5 with a qualifying purchase or full retail price of $17.95.
 
 
 
 
Enjoy your week!!
Elizabeth




 



No comments:

Post a Comment