Thursday, April 6, 2017

Going, Going, Gone.....

Hello!

I just returned from my doctor's appointment and looks like my foot is healing very nicely.  I am now in a boot and need a pedicure! LOL!  My foot looks red, purple and swollen, but it's expected and all is good.

Now that April has arrived, I wanted to let you know that our Seasonal Expressions 1 mini catalog is ending at the end of the month.  I'm always bummed to see a catalog go away but at the same time I'm excited because I know new products and papers are on their way, Woo Hoo!

One of my all time favorites from this catalog are the Sugar Rush papers and Thin Cuts.  Here are some pictures you'll love.




Isn't Sugar Rush sweet?  I really enjoy making the cute little donuts with the Thin Cuts too.  Perfect donuts for any theme really.

Another paper packet that is simply elegant and beautiful is Hello Lovely.  Perfect for those June weddings, anniversaries, family heritage photos and creating invites for bridal showers too.  Take a look.


The colors for Hello Lovely are soft and gorgeous.  Both paper packets come with pocket cards too which coordinate with our pocket memory protectors.

Don't miss out on these papers because once they are gone they are gone!

Enjoy,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment