Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Going, Going, Gone...

Gone Soon-

We only have just a few days left this month and our Seasonal Expressions catalog will be gone!
Don't forget to order the items you've been wanting because once it's gone, it's gone....

So many of you including me LOVED the Sugar Rush papers and those are all SOLD OUT!  It's not too late to get these wonderful paper packets that are still available but selling quick.

Dreaming Big

Some Kinda Wonderful

Hello Lovely

These three beautiful paper packets are all $9.95 and come with Pocket Cards too!


Cut Above Kits-

Our Cut Above Kits have also been a hit!  Don't pass up the opportunity to purchase one or two kits that come pre-cut ready to assemble within minutes.  There are two themes, baby and wedding, however you can easily change them up to a different theme.


I purchased the wedding theme and changed it to a Sweet Sixteen Birthday theme!  I used my niece's birthday invitation and added the "love" Thin Cut.


On my second page I also added the "celebrate" Thin Cut.  I literally made these two pages in 20 minutes!  I could have done it in 15, but had to cut my love and celebrate, LOL!

Each kit is only $7.48!  That is a great savings and all you will need to put together is adhesive!

Choose from these two:


Stamp of the Month-

Don't forget our cute Stamp of the Month ends too, make beautiful cards and layouts using these beautiful birds!


Enjoy!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment