Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Cut Above Kits

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

It's been a little while since I've posted due to foot surgery last Friday. The pain is gone and I'm feeling much better just hopping around here and there, LOL.  I needed to get it done and before summer so I wouldn't miss the Close To My Heart Convention! I'm so excited to go again this year.   Sign up as a consultant and join me at convention including many other perks you'll receive as a consultant.  If you would like more information message me.

Cut Above Kits-

This month's promotion are the Cut Above Kits and are they perfect for beginner scrapbookers and those that have little time to scrapbook.  However even experienced scrappers will enjoy them too.  I love these kits and the best part is they are 50% off!  Each kit comes with everything pre-cut and ready to assemble in minutes!  You'll receive 12 Pocket cards too along with the memory protectors to place your pages in right away.  The kits are normally $14.95 but this month they are at an incredible price of $7.48!!  Choose from either a baby or wedding theme.


At such a great price get both and make a 2-page layout for someone special who is having a baby or wedding.  They will love the personal touch of receiving this beautiful layout you made for them.

Wedding Theme- Forever And Always

Baby Theme- Little One

Stamp of the Month-

The April Stamp of the month is "Flock Together".  Purchase your Cut Above Kits and a few supplies to get you started on paper crafting to qualify you for the stamp of the month at only $5!



You'll never be disappointed with a Close To My Heart purchase!  I LOVE  all their products!

Enjoy your day!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment