Tuesday, September 6, 2016

You and Me Layout

Have I mentioned that this year's papers in our new catalog are so versatile?  Yes, I did!  I cannot tell you how easy they are to use with various added solid cardstock and complements or just stamping.

Here is my "You and Me" layout using the color of the year Sea Glass cardstock and the "You and Me" complements.


If you haven't seen enough of our color of the year, just wait I'll be using lots of Sea Glass!  I can't believe how much it goes with our colors until now.  

I used these complements with this layout including just a little Tangerine, Raspberry, and Blossom cardstocks.

I also used the Uptown Fundamentals for the Slate color background and texture paper.  You can see it in this picture behind the top middle black paper.  They all complement each other so well.

Enjoy and hope your Labor Day weekend was the best!







No comments:

Post a Comment