Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Fall to You!

Yes, Fall has officially started so get ready!  You know that means Santa Claus is right around the corner.

I kept on creating with the September Create Kindness Kit promotion and decided to not only make the cute cards but also the envelopes.  I went at it with my ShinHan markers and stamped the image on the envelope in black Memento ink then I colored it in with my markers.  Voila!


Instead of leaving the envelope blank I coordinated it with the card I'll put inside.  Isn't that too cute?  Now you do have to place a piece of cardstock inside the envelope when you color it in with the markers otherwise it will run through.  You can now write the name on the envelope or stamp the envelope with one of the larger stamp sentiments included in the kit.  Get your kit for $46.95 or just the cards and bases for $9.95!  Promotion ends at the end of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment