Saturday, September 10, 2016

Cricut Flower Market

Did you know we have a new Cricut cartridge?  Yes, it's the Flower Market and if you love flowers and cute images this is the cartridge for you.



Just like all the other cartridges this one comes with 700 images!  Wow, now that's plenty plus 3-Size stamp sets and a package of combo paper!  There are so many cute images and beautiful flowers to make I had to start playing with the cartridge and I'm on a roll.


This is my first project!  I saw the wagon and knew it was the first thing I wanted to make.  There is no stamping on this card, it's all Cricut cuts.  I also used the Wood Slate embossing folder for the background of the card and I used Kraft paper.


This is the Wood Slate embossing folder and these folders are only $8.95 and come in various designs. I love how they can change a card or layout by just embossing it.

The Cricut Flower cartridge has a cute bicycle I have to make, so I'm off to cutting and creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment