Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Create Kindness Card Kit

This month's September promotion of the Create Kindness card kit has been a smashing hit!  The kits are selling quickly and everyone loves the two options of buying the entire kit or just the card bases with pre-cut circles.  I've been playing with my kit and I've added some simple added cardstock in various colors to change it up a bit.  Here's what I came up with.




Aren't these cards adorable?  I used my ShinHan Touch Twin markers, Watercolor pencils and the new Shimmer Brush to color in the flowers and words.  The shimmer brush is really awesome, you just color over any color and it add shimmer to it!  I  used it on the Hello card, can you tell?  I also used a scallop punch for the round cardstock while the other two cards I used from my scrap box!  How quick it is to dress them up.

I love that the kit makes 24 cards and come with the envelopes.  Once you stamp them all you are ready to hand them out or hold on to a few till you find the need for one.

Here are the supplies I used and so worth purchasing them because you can use on so many of your projects. I really love how the shimmer brush makes your projects shimmer!

Shimmer Brush- Z3293- $4.95

ShnHan Touch Twin Marker- $5.95

Watercolor Pencils 3505- $26.95

Don't miss out on this great deal especially the card bases for only $9.95.  

Or buy the entire kit for $46.95 and get the stamps, organizer, mini ink pad too!
Shop at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com




No comments:

Post a Comment