Saturday, August 16, 2014

This summer I went to Alaska.  It was a super fun time.  We went on a Cruise on the Rhapsody of the Seas.  Aside of my husband and two kids, my brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews went.  There was 25 of us and it was so much fun.  I wish my dad could have been with us, he would have loved it.  We even had nice T-shirts made!

So when the new catalog came out I quickly fell in love with the Wanderful Workshop On The Go.  It was perfect for our trip.  This kit includes the Wanderful paper packet, My Acrylix stamp set in size D, card stock sheets, Wanderful assortment, black arrow wash tape, and an instructional guide.  All for $29.95.

This is a two page lay out I made, but I also ordered the Picture My Life Wanderful program kit to go with it.  I'm still creating pages.  More to come soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment