Friday, August 22, 2014

Happy Friday Evening!!  There are only 9 days left in August, I can't believe it.  The summer is practically over although it's still HOT here in El Centro.  It's like Death Valley, the hottest place you could imagine.  Degrees are in the 114- to 118, yuck.

This photo is the design cover to the Wanderful Picture My Life kit.  I added a stamped "Alaska" using the Handwritten Print stamp set in the lower right corner, the Black Arrow washi tape and added some Wanderful paper arrows from my scraps at the top.  I stapled them using the new CTMH stapler.  I really liked the stapler, it is very durable and reaches really far into the paper to staple.

If you like the Picture My Life kits you have 9 days left to take advantage of the special.  Get your's for only $24.95 and add on the $3 special of 10 more memory protectors.  Below is the design cover and the Wanderful PML kit.

Design Cover




Picture My Life - Wanderful

No comments:

Post a Comment