Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I previously posted the really awesome monthly special CTMH has on Picture My Life.  Have I mentioned why I really, really love them?  I love them because anyone from experienced crafter to someone who has never scrapbooked a page in their life can complete a Picture My Life program album kit.  It's that easy!

Here are my top reasons:

1- It's fast and simple.
2- Mix and match PML pages with the traditional scrapbook layouts.  Makes your album look more awesomeness!  (Is that even a word?)
3- Great for beginners.  Seriously, great for beginners!
4- Awesome gift to a crafter or non-crafter especially because they are so easy to do.  Kids about 7 and older could do one.  Teenagers would love the school theme Chalk It Up for their high school years.
5- So many uses.  Make mini albums, lay outs, home decor and use the cards for card making.
6- Great value! You get 122 cards with lots of sayings, quotes, designs, etc.  To include 10 memory protectors in the kit.

Take advantage of this month's special and buy a kit for only $24.95 and add on the 10-pack additional protectors for only $3 more.  Below are more theme kits however go to my website to see all the themes at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh. com

You will love them that you will come back for more!






No comments:

Post a Comment