Monday, August 4, 2014

Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programs

Here are three of the new Picture My Life scrapbooking programs.  My favorite is the Chalk It Up!  I love the school theme so that I can scrapbook my little girl Lucia and little boy Emilio's school years.  Lucia will start Kindergarden this year and Emilio will start pre-school!  They are both excited, me included!

The really cool thing about these programs is that if you want to make a scrapbook, but have never even scrapbooked ever, and you have some photos you cherish and keep forever then this program is for you.  Just purchase a kit and one album.  That's all you really need.  You slide the cards in the memory protectors which come with the kit and then slide your pictures.  All you need to do next is some journaling on the cards and buy an album to place the protectors inside.  Voila! You are done.

You will preserve your memories and tell a story at the same time.  Get yours today.  Only $24.95 for a kit and add on the $3 special.  You will love it!  Visit my website at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com and click "join my party" to shop.






No comments:

Post a Comment