Friday, February 10, 2017

Thin Cuts are Great!


It's Friday, Woo Hoo!  I know I've mentioned in the past if you don't have a Cricut, Thin Cut's are the way to go.  They really are and even though I have two Cricuts I still buy Thin Cuts, lol.  They are fun and easy to use and just love the different designs.

School Kids-

This is the School Kids Thin Cuts with the coordinating stamp set.  If you don't already know I love all types of school theme so I purchased these right away.  They are fast and easy to use by sliding them through your favorite die cutting machine.  They come out with a crisp, clean cut and all you do is stamp with the coordinating stamp set.


For my son's 100th day of school he dressed up as an old man.  I had the intention to make him a little tag for this day using this set however I forgot!  I woke up the day of and realized I hadn't made it so I jumped out of bed and went straight to my craft table.  I literally made this tag in 5 minutes top if not shorter than that because I was pressed for time and I really wanted a picture of him for his album scrapbook page.  How crazy is that?  I'm so into preserving memories and knew I needed to get that photo!


Here is the 100th day tag!  Stamped it so fast, punched two holes then added the yarn!  Voila!  His teacher loved it and I got my photo!  

If you haven't tried Thin Cuts, try them, you will be hooked!  Sugar Rush has Thin Cuts for the donuts too!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment