Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Beautiful Vibrant Colors

These layouts of my great niece are when she spent 23 days in the hospital after a visit to the ER on 12/2.  She awoke that morning with half her face numb and had doctors baffled on what was wrong.  After 4 spinal taps, 5 MRIs, 1 EKG and one Cat Scan doctors diagnosed her with ADEM, a neurological disorder that cause brain inflammation.  She was blessed because she was released from the hospital on the morning of Christmas Eve and is now working to get back to school through rehabilitation.




Doctor Zhang was her favorite doctor of the many she met and were on her case to find out what she had.  There were so many doctors and nurses we are grateful for and I so appreciate the jobs many do now even more!  I thought law enforcement was tough but being able to heal is so much harder and nurses and doctors do it with such love and care.

My niece wants to start her album now to include many family photos so I started it with none other than using the Adventure Fundamentals paper packet.  The packet is so versatile and the packet has 24 sheets of beautiful vibrant colors that are great for layouts and card making.

Look how beautiful and vibrant these colors are!  Each fundamental packet is beautiful with so much you can do for each color.  Add some white cardstock like I did with these layouts and you can make so much!

Clearance Items-

If you haven't been to the clearance tab on my website you really need to take a look.  There are so many deep discounted items you can purchase now for gift giving later or for yourself.  Take a look at some of the items.







These are just a FEW of the items still available.  There are so many embellishments and stickers too as low as $1.75!  We even have washi tape for $1.25.








Which are my favorites and recommendations?  Well that's a tough question, LOL...  I'm really huge on mini books, so I totally love the Instalife albums and any mini book.  Plus there a steal for $3 and $2 dollars.  My other huge favorite are the embossing folders.  The CTMH folders are just the perfect size for your favorite embossing machine at a very good price of $3.15.

If you are interested in any of these great deals visit my site at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com

Have a great day!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment