Thursday, February 23, 2017

Rustic Home Fundamentals

Happy Thursday to you!

Today is Throwback Thursday for me!  I made this one page layout of my dad and my Abuelita Camila (grandmother) using some scraps from the Rustic Home Fundamentals, Saffron, a little Poppy and Peacock cardstock paper.  This is my all time favorite picture of my dad and grandmother.  I love the clothes they are wearing and the background.  My mom still has the photo hanging in the background too.  I love and miss them both so much.


My layout has quite a few different products too using Thin Cuts, Journaling Card which is currently on clearance.  You can purchase a pack of 24 cards for $2.00!  I also used the Mini Journaling Heart stamp in the lower right corner and "Capture This" stamp set in the upper right corner.

Thin Cuts- $10.95

Journaling Stamp- $2.95

Thin Cuts Basic Hearts- $12.95

Journaling Cards- $2.00

Capture This- $17.95


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment