Monday, January 16, 2017

Welcome Home Wreath

Hello!  I am loving January's promotion of this beautiful wreath!  I received mine and started it right away.  I was amazed how beautiful it looks in person.  It is gorgeous!

The kit includes the pre-cut flowers and leaves.  You simply pop them out and assemble it in approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours depending how many snack breaks you take!  I didn't use any adhesive or scissors other than liquid glass for the adhesive.  I call this liquid glass adhesive magical glue.  Why because I've yet to find any other adhesive like this one that glues perfectly without papers becoming undone days or months later.  It works! Kit is only $18.95.


Stamp of the Month- Adore

Don't forget our monthly stamp, "Adore You", it's very versatile for various cards and scrapbook pages.


I made this card using the "Adore You" stamp set as well as our Thin Cuts XOXO.  I really enjoy using our new Thin Cuts.  They are fun and easy to use with your favorite die cutting machine.



Shop for this fantastic wreath and stamp set at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment