Monday, January 23, 2017

Cards, Cards, Cards!!

Hello, I had such a great time making a 24 card kit!  Yes, 24 cards using some fun Thin Cuts and the Rustic Home Fundamentals papers.


Aren't these cards so adorable?  I love the colors and hearts!  I used only half a packet from the Rustic Home Fundamentals packet, the Hearts Thin Cuts, and the Happy Heart stamp set.  If you look closely I sanded the papers Peacock and Poppy papers including the small mini hearts.  It gave it the rustic worn out look.  I also embossed the sentiments on the cards.

Since I had left over scraps I made some tags to go with my cards.  I cut the tags from the Art Philosophy cartridge and used the "All the Thanks" stamp set.


Here are the supplies I used.

Rustic Home Fundamentals-$13.95

Hearts Thin Cuts- $14.95

Happy Heart- $6.95

All the Thanks- $9.95

Poppy Cardstock

Peacock Yardstick





No comments:

Post a Comment