Monday, January 30, 2017

Operation Smile


Operation Smile-

Are you familiar with Operation Smile?  If not let me explain.  Close To My Heart is such a great company they donate proceeds to this wonderful non-profit organization called Operation Smile that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates in children.  At our annual convention they also hold an auction of beautiful artwork created by talented consultants to raise money for Operation Smile.

In our annual catalog there is always a stamp set you can purchase for $17.95 and $7 of the proceeds will go to this beautiful charity to help perform a surgery and put a smile on a child.

I created these tags and cards using the stamp set.  It is such a cute set to use. 



My favorite part about this set is the "page hug", I can see myself stamping that on the back of my cards.  I love that saying when sending a card off to someone who needs a hug.

Close To My Heart also sells beautiful shirts at $25 and $10 of the proceeds are donated to Operation Smile.


They come in red or grey and the grey style is also in red unisex.  Put a smile on a child and consider buying the stamp set or shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment