Friday, August 12, 2016

It's Friday!

Happy Friday to you!  I'm just about done unpacking, whew!  I'm stopping for a quick break to introduce to you some awesome products coming out in this catalog.  First of all here is the cover of the new catalog.


I always am so impressed by the covers, Close To My Heart never disappoints.  Each page inside the catalog is full of ideas and projects too.  Plus one of the perks to being a consultant is that you can get the recipes to  each project in the catalog!  Yes, CTMH will post a recipe to each project, NICE!


So what's the Stamp of the Month?  Here it is- Purr-fect Halloween!  It's a D-size stamp for $5 with a $50 purchase of buy it at full price for $17.95


My favorite image on this set is the hat!  Why? Because it reminds me so much of the Sorting Hat from Harry Potter.  Doesn't it?  I'm going to have to make a layout or card or both, LOL with the Harry Potter theme.


Ready for new products?  How about these awesome ink pads?  Those of you that have trouble opening our ink pads will be so happy to see these magnetic ink pads!  Yes, that's right, magnetic.  They open and close very easily.  No more snaps or twists.




This is one of my favorite products that was introduced at convention.  I am so excited to receive mine.  They are not available to order today but are scheduled to come out in the next two weeks.


Another favorite new product I can hardly wait for is the Workspace Wonder.  What is that?  It's a customizable organization solution for your workspace.  Arrange and stack the pieces in a wide range of combinations that fits your space.




Doesn't this look fantastic?  These are stacked up however I will be stacking mine side by side straight across.  Love this!!  Best part is they are so inexpensive.  Price range is from $6.95 to $18.95, awesome!


Close To My Heart also came out with a color of the year which is Sea Glass.  I have Sea Glass paper and it's beautiful!  Seriously I love it.  It goes with just about everything and I can't wait to start making projects with it.


Here it is, Sea Glass in pigment ink, Pad and refill.  You'll see how it seems to be the color in every store you shop in this year.


I wanted to post a few items for you to see.  I'll be crafting soon and posting projects including some awesome new Thin Cuts that you will definitely want.  Meanwhile browse all new products at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com  and if you place an order on my website any amount you will receive a mini stamp M -size of your choice during the month of August!  You will also be prompted at check out to receive a FREE catalog so make sure to check that box.


Oh, one more thing, have you seen Michael Phelps in the Olympics nd the incredible swimming he has been doing?  He is beyond amazing.  It's incredible to see all the records he has broken and the number of metals.  I am so lucky to be watching him during my lifetime!  Congrats to him, the gymnasts and everyone!


Have a great weekend!










 













No comments:

Post a Comment