Thursday, August 25, 2016

Enchantment Papers

Happy Friday!  I am finally getting my crafting going, Woo Hoo!!  I so missed and have been itching to play with all my new products.

In our new Catalog we have some awesome new paper packets called Fundamentals.  Each Fundamentals is unbelievable, I truly mean it.  They are so beautiful and versatile in so many ways.  You will be surprised at all the colors they go with and there are 3 paper packets, Adventure, Whimsy and Enchantment.  What is so neat is that each Fundamentals group of papers also has matching ink pads to go with them.  Today I played with the Enchantment papers and created birthday cards.

These two cards I made using the Enchantment packet and what is so cool is that the card on the left is the same paper I used for the card on the right using the back of the paper!

Here are my two other cards which I created the same way as the top two cards using the same papers but used both sides.  This is how versatile these papers are.  Plus you can use the Enchantment papers with solid colored cardstock too!

The Enchantment paper packet has a whole 24 (12"x12") sheets, 2 each of 12 double sided designs for $19.95.  You can make so many projects using one packet of 24 sheets!  There is also matching complements and ribbon too.

I'm a big Birthday card maker too so I have plenty of birthday stamps and for these cards I used my NEW favorite Birthday sentiment "Birthday Sparkles" for $9.95.

Birthday Sparkles- B1537-  $9.95

Shop at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com and during this month only get a M-size stamp of your choice with any order placed on my website.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment