Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Ink Pads are IN!!

Ok, I have now started crafting again!!  Whoo Hoo!  It seems like it has been forever since I sat down to craft, I've been itching to do it but was still organizing and unpacking.  Whew I am so glad that's over!

Let me update you on the new ink pads.  They are in, yes they are and mine are scheduled to arrive today or tomorrow if the postman arrives on time.  I'm like a little kid looking out the window waiting for the delivery from Santa.  So right now you can order the 7 "Adventure" ink pads which are, Pansy, Emerald, Willow, Lemon, Tangerine, Blossom, Raspberry, and Cranberry.  However just today it was announced that you can order the color of the year, Sea Glass!


I'm ordering Sea Glass today.  Can't wait to start crafting with it!  Stop back to visit because I'll be posting new artwork soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment