Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I Love Regatta!!

Awhile back I shared a one page Regatta lay out I made.  Well I finished my other pages and just love how they turned out!  I hope you will like them too.  If you do, don't be shy and give me a thumbs up in your comments (smiling).


How cool is this?  I love that Regatta goes so well with a beach theme.  Perfect for summer layouts. I used the Artbooking Cricut cartridge to make the overlay for the top 2-page layout.  The rest of the pages was using the Regatta Complements and Beach Days stamp set.  For the papers I used only 1 paper packet and was able to make these 3- two page layouts plus one more page!


The cost for the Regatta paper packet is only $9.95 and Complements are $6.95 plus you still have scraps, complements and Picture My Life cards left over to make more cards or one more page if you use a 12x12 card stock paper of your choosing.  If you would like to add the stamp set it's $17.95.  

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment