Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hump Day!!

Happy Hump Day!  I wanted to share my last project using the Regatta paper packet.  I kid you not, this paper goes a long way using the packet and the Picture My Life cards you get with it for only $9.95!

I have a flip stand I purchased sometime ago.  This flip stand is adorable to add little pages to it.  The pages I make are always scraps I use.  I flip the pages all the time during the week as I work at my desk and my kids love looking through it.  So here is a page I added using scraps again from the Regatta paper packet.



I also used the Beach Days stamp set for the banner and stars.  The lobster is from my complements pack which has so many cute stickers to use.  How cute is this?

Best part is you can still purchase this stand on CLEARANCE right now for only $4.55!  Just go to my website at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com and click on the Clearance tab on the left side at the bottom and it will take you directly to clearance items.  Click on Home decor and you will see it plus lots of other products at great prices as low as $2.



Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment