Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Baby I'm Worth It!!

This month we have a great opportunity to join Close To My Heart.  The promotion is "Baby, I'm Worth It" and YES, you are!  I've only been a consultant for almost 2 years now.  I've always loved scrapbooking and making cards.  I told myself when I retire I would become a consultant and now I wished I had done it sooner.  I love this company and the friends I have made along the way.  I get a little discount and meet with my group of girls once a month having a great time scrapbooking, talking and eating.  Why not join?  Let me tell you a little about being a consultant.

First of all the kit is only $75 and filled with supplies to start you off.  You receive forms, catalogs, blocks, scissors, card stock & background texture sampler, petite perks, spritz cleaner and scrubber, glue, medium organizer, and desk pad just to name a few items!  Kit is valued at $214 and you can get it for only $75!  PLUS you will receive $50 in credit to buy stamps and other supplies of your choice.  How awesome is that?



There's more!  If you sell $350 in your first 30 days you also have your choice of either a cricut cartridge or $100 in product credit!  Now that's a deal.  All it takes is one to two gatherings to reach that goal.  Order your kit today, plan your party while your kit arrives then host the party and invite as many friends and family you can.  You would be surprised how many love to craft.  You can make two cards or a two-page scrapbook.  Join my team and I will help you!

Visit my website at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com to join and get your kit sent out right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment