Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Share the Love

I wanted to share with you one more easy quick Valentine gift I made using the Boxes, Tags and Packages stamp set (see my previous post).  I love how versatile this stamp set is so you can really use it for any theme by changing the ink colors.  I cut some hearts with my Artistry Cricut cartridge and then added it with the tag to this tiny bag I found at Hobby Lobby.  Easy Peezy!!



I also wanted to share some quick cards to make using the Share the Love stamp set which is available only this month for $17.95 and $7 goes to Operation Smile helping children with cleft surgeries.  It only costs $240 to perform a surgery for a child so why wouldn't you want to buy this cute stamp and help a child?  Plus the stamp set is just too cute.  Make these small cards by cutting a sheet of card stock at 6" x 3", folding in half then stamping!  Another easy peezy project!



Get this stamp set at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com



No comments:

Post a Comment