Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!!

Did you finish all your Valentines Day crafts?  Well I had a bit of a hard time with mine!  Remember I was going to share my painted mason jar?  Well it didn't quite work out… LOL.  I spray painted the jar, but I just couldn't get the paint to look like it wasn't running down.  It just didn't look pretty, look like paint drops were falling so I went the easy route instead!  I spray painted the lid only and bought a regular red mason jar.  I then added my cute little tag and tied it around with some twine.  The jar was filled up with candy kisses.  Voila it was done!


I also bought a $1.99 mug at Starbucks and filled it with small chocolate chip cookies.  I then added a tag with twine around the mug and I now had me two cute Teacher Valentines treats!


Get the stamp set Packages, Boxes & Tags (D1664) for $17.95.  This little tag works for all themes including using it for favor bags you create.  



Happy Valentines Day to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment